- The use of all tobacco products and electronic smoking devices is prohibited on the grounds in which the Dust Bowl Tournament will be held (Kendall Perkins Park). The use of these products and devices is also prohibited at all park buildings and parking lots.
- Tobacco use on the park property is not permitted for any purposes.
- The sale, marketing, and sampling of commercial tobacco products and nay and all electronic nicotine delivery systems, such as e-cigarettes, is prohibited in all park buildings, facilities, and grounds.
- Littering the park with remains of tobacco products is prohibited.
- The terms of this policy apply to all persons, including faculty, staff, vendors, and visitors.
Adopted and approved by the committee on September 24, 2014.